Terms & Conditions
The below terms apply to the retail arm of Fantastic Fireworks Ltd whose registered address is Rocket Park, Half Moon Lane, Pepperstock, Luton, LU14LL, Company Number 1928862, VAT Number 433068565:
1. You must be over 18 to be able to buy fireworks in the UK.
2. All our fireworks are manufactured to comply with BS7114:part 2:1998 and CE standards. They require a minimum viewing distance of 25 metres.
3. Fantastic Fireworks operates a no quibble guarantee. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, or in the unlikely event it has been damaged in transit, please call us on 0800 511 511 and we will talk you through your refund and returns options.
4. The Fantastic Fireworks No-Dud Guarantee: if a firework fails to go off, please send us a photo (email us and we'll send you instructions on how to do this) of the non-performing item and we will refund the full amount paid for that item (Note: Refund will be calculated on an 'after discounts' basis if applicable).
5. Fantastic Fireworks reserve the right to make substitutions in the Firework Display Packs if necessary. Any substitutions will be of the same or greater value.
6. Fantastic Fireworks are unable to store customers' unused fireworks due to health and safety regulations.
7. Name of recipient and a daytime telephone number are required and all deliveries must be signed for. Any query on non-delivery or missing packages must be made to us within 72 hours. A refused delivery cannot be rescheduled without charge.
8. Contents must be checked within 48 hours of delivery, to ensure any problems can be rectified within a week of despatch. If you notify us of problems after 48 hours we cannot guarantee that we can rectify the problem within one week.
9. If no adult is available to sign for delivery of your fireworks on the chosen delivery date, or you do not accept delivery of the goods for any reason, a false call-out charge of £50 will be required before we can re-deliver and/or we deserve the right to pass on any costs we may incur as a result of this.
10. Cancellations: Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations, the consumer has 7 days to cancel an order. In such circumstances Fantastic Fireworks will action a full refund within 30 days. However, if your parcel has already been delivered, good must be returned at your own cost back to our Head Office at: Rocket Park, Half Moon Lane, Pepperstock, LU14LL. A 10% administration fee is also applied to cover these costs.
Please remember that we work on a next day despatch system, so to avoid incurring costs of your own in the event of a request for cancellation, please let us know as soon as possible if you wish to cancel. In the event of cancellations, we will refund you within 30 days.
11. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL AND REFUND ANY ORDER - THIS MAY APPLY TO DELIVERY ADDRESSES THAT ARE CLASSED AS UK NON-MAINLAND (eg Scottish Highlands). In such circumstances we will offer a full refund within 30 days.
12. In ordering fireworks from Fantastic Fireworks you acknowledge that all fireworks must be used strictly in accordance with the instructions given and in compliance with our 'Skyway Code'.
13. Please note: duration times given on our fireworks are approximations and a reasonable amount of variation should be expected.
14. Whilst we make every effort to ensure that our fireworks run to the stated approximate durations, we cannot guarantee them.
15 The minimum order value on this site is £100.
16. All prices include VAT at 20%.